INTERMEDIATE & FOUNDATION PHASE LEARNERSHIP POSITIONS
Wynberg Boys’ Junior School invites applications for Learnership Positions for Grades R-3 (Foundation Phase) and Grades 4-7 (InterSen Phase) for registered UNISA students working towards a teaching qualification e.g. PGCE/B.Ed. to be effective January 2022.
This position is aimed at applicants who are able to fully embrace the diverse ethos of Wynberg Boys’ Junior School and an opportunity to learn to be a teacher through mentorship and practical experience.
• Have a Matric certificate or currently studying towards a teaching degree
• Display enthusiasm, creativity and have a passion for teaching
• Willingness to learn new teaching approaches
• Total commitment to the school’s abundant extra-mural and co-curricular activities is a prerequisite
• Flexible and collaborative — team player
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Good communication with proficiency in English and exceptional interpersonal skills
• Competence in technology skills and willingness to learn more in this area
Learnerships will receive a monthly stipend.
Kindly submit your CV, along with a letter of motivation and two recent referrals, via email to [email protected] by Monday, 19 July 2021 (indicate Foundation Phase or InterSen Phase in the subject line of your email). Should you not have heard from us by Friday, 01 October 2021, please consider your application as being unsuccessful.