Position:Engineering Artisan Aids Skills Programme
Division:Technical & Engineering Training
The Training and development section of Palabora Copper (Pty) , Limited Is inviting citizens of Ba-Pholoborwa region only, to apply for 4 month artisan aids skills programme (unemployed 18,2’s)
In one of the following trade disciplines.
. Plaster /Boilermaker
. Auto Electrical
High achieving skills programme graduates may be Invited to Join one of the full artisan development learnerships on completion. Achiever selection will be based on technical aptitude, pass percentage of core trade modules and excellent behaviour.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
• Those that are not receiving sponsorship from any other Institution.
• Applicants living with disabilities are also encouraged to apply and will be considered based on the outcome of a medical assessment.
HOW TO APPLY:
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS :
• Certified copy of the academic results for the full Nated course (Four subjects @N2/N1, etc for Learnership ), or a NCV Level 4 Certificate (all 7 subjects) or Technical Matric Certificate with Math symbol (Math Literacy not acceptable), Physical Science (E.Symbol) and Trade related theory subject • Detailed Curriculum Vitae
• Certified copy of Senior Certificate
• Certified colour copy of your Identification Card/Book
• Certified copy of your driver’s licence
Applications should be forwarded electronically to www.palabora.com/training opportunities.aso
CLOSING DATE: 23 July 2021