Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Company: Sanlam Group
Who are we?
MWL is dedicated to supporting, growing and empowering clients with affordable, simple, and suitable solutions, primarily through telephonic intermediary channels. We have approximately 120 tied sales agents, all dedicated to meeting the financial needs of our clients and prospective clients.
MiWayLife’s vision is to establish a world-class direct financial service business that seeks to:
offer its clients excellent service, superior value products, and fair treatment always;
be an employer of choice; and
be a good corporate citizen and play a meaningful role in the transformation of the Financial Services industry.
MiWayLife’s culture is values-based and is built around the pillars of Accountability, Attitude, Energy Freedom and Professionalism. We are a family of vibrant and energetic free-thinkers, constantly looking to innovate and disrupt.
What will you do?
• Sell life insurance telephonically
• Achieve sales targets
• Adhere to Quality and Compliance processes to minimize business risk
• Maintain optimal operational efficiencies based on productivity measures
• Adapt and change to fit in with changing business operational requirements
• Sales objection handling
• Build and maintain good client relationships
• Keep abreast of developments and trends in the Industry – self learning
• Ensure commitment to the FAIS Fit & Proper qualification requirements
What will make you successful in this role?
• Grade 12 qualification
• At least 2 years’ experience within a Sales Outbound Call Centre (with targets attached to the sales)
• Financial services experience (advantageous)
• RE Exam Advantageous
• 30 FAIS Credits – *
Knowledge and skills
• Good understanding of Financial Services Industry related legislation and regulation
• Understanding of sales processes and servicing industry
• Outbound Sales experience is required
• Fluency in English and one other South African official language
• A clear criminal and credit record
• Commitment to the FAIS Act and meeting Fit & Proper qualification requirements
• Willingness to work overtime in order to achieve targets.
• Being fully computer literate.
• Planning and organizing
• Building and maintaining relationships
• Treating Customers Fairly
• Results Driven/Achievement orientated
• Continuous learning
• Objection handling skills
• Team orientated
• Ability to receive and implement feedback
Cultivates innovation – Contributing dependently
Customer focus – Contributing dependently
Drives results – Contributing dependently
Collaborates – Contributing dependently
Being resilient – Contributing dependently
Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its four business clusters – Sanlam Life and Savings, Sanlam Investment Group, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Santam, as well as MiWay and the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
The closing date for all applications is 18 November 2021.
Kindly please attach a copy of your updated CV, matric certificate and certified copy of your ID.
Our commitment to transformation
MiWay Life is committed to transformation and embracing diversity and our employment equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, representative of the demographics of our society as well as people with disabilities.
How to apply :